How could Everything include (find) these files (the entire names with extension) - VIDEO_TS.nfo - to the search?

If you are experiencing problems with "Everything", post here for assistance.
Biff

How could Everything include (find) these files (the entire names with extension) - VIDEO_TS.nfo - to the search?

Post by Biff »

How could Everything include (find) these files (the entire names with extension) - VIDEO_TS.nfo - to the search and show them in the search results additionally to the files with these extensions:

ext:3g2;3gp;3gp2;3gpp;amr;amv;asf;avi;bdmv;bik;d2v;divx;drc;dsa;dsm;dss;dsv;evo;f4v;flc;fli;flic;flv;hdmov;ifo;ivf;m1v;m2p;m2t;m2ts;m2v;m4b;m4p;m4v;mkv;mp2v;mp4;mp4v;mpe;mpeg;mpg;mpls;mpv2;mpv4;mov;mts;ogm;ogv;pss;pva;qt;ram;ratdvd;rm;rmm;rmvb;roq;rpm;smil;smk;swf;tp;tpr;ts;vob;vp6;webm;wm;wmp;wmv;iso;disc;srt;sub;idx;txt;

Is it possible to only show the folders containing the VIDEO_TS.nfo files additionally to the files with the above extensions) (not the VIDEO_TS.nfo files) in the result lists?
void
Developer

Re: How could Everything include (find) these files (the entire names with extension) - VIDEO_TS.nfo - to the search?

Post by void »

Currently, no.

You can search for child:VIDEO_TS.nfo to find folders containing a VIDEO_TS.nfo file.
However, there's no search to find folders with a matching child pair.

I am working on a fileexists: search function to find matching pairs.
Biff

Re: How could Everything include (find) these files (the entire names with extension) - VIDEO_TS.nfo - to the search?

Post by Biff »

You can search for child:VIDEO_TS.nfo to find folders containing a VIDEO_TS.nfo file.
Sorry, I am not quite sure, so it is not possible to include this kind of search to the serach with the extensions above? These two searches only can be done separately from each other. Even if one would left this: " Is it possible to only show the folders containing the VIDEO_TS.nfo files additionally to the files with the above extensions) (not the VIDEO_TS.nfo files) in the result lists?"
I am working on a fileexists: search function to find matching pairs.
Which would make the above possible, many thanks!