- CygWin - tested with gcc ver. 7.4.0. Both x86 and x64.
- Clang - tested with ver. 8.0.0. Both x86 and x64.
- PellesC - tested with ver. 8.00.170.
- OpenWatcom - tested with ver. 2.0 beta.
- Allow MSVC to use the fastcall calling convention (option -Gr).
Therefore a CreateThread() function must be __stdcall (not fastcall).
Similar for a qsort() function. Ref. MS_CDECL in my diff.
- Ugly part: I needed to make the local hthread variable a public to forcefully terminate
_Everything_query_thread_proc() (in e.g a SIGINT handler).
A new function for this would be cleaner.
- Added a Everything_SetLastError(). Ref. the comment for it.
- Allow a static build by testing EVERYTHINGUSERAPI before defining it.
- CygWin is POSIX. Hence no stricmp() and wcsicmp() AFAICS.
- Added some Doxygen tags for my own use in my Envtool program.
Using these patches, I've turned down the warnings quite a bit.
David, pick and choose what you like. Again, a million thanks for a truly great program !!
PS. I'm not sure I'm using the last version of the EveryThing SDK.