- In Everything, from the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the NTFS tab.
- Uncheck Automatically remove offline volumes.
- Click OK.
- Allow offline volumes to stay in the index.
- Not rebuild the database when the volume goes offline.
- Automatically update the index when the volume comes back online with out doing a full rebuild.
- Rebuild the database if a volume has changed too much.
- Detect changes to the volume while it is online.
- Offline indexes will be lost when the index is rebuilt. All volumes must be online when Everything builds its index.
To enable keep missing volumes:
- Exit Everything
- Edit your Everything.ini
- add the following line to the end of the Everything.ini:
Code: Select all
- Save changes and restart Everything.
Requires Everything 18.104.22.1682b or later