Please note that both the x64 and x86 versions can be installed at the same time.
It is recommended that you remove any x86 version before installing a x64 version.
Saturday, 7 June 2014: Version 184.108.40.2062b
- added run as admin option
- added wildcards anywhere option
- added run date column/sort/search
- added support for accessible MSAA
- added option to toggle left or right filter bar
- added etp connection history
- improved efficiency of the Everything service
- improved RTL support
- improved multi-monitor support
- improved performance when renaming/deleting folders
- improved run history after renaming/deleting an item
- fixed an issue with monitors stopping and not starting again
- fixed an issue with Everything not getting focus on startup
- fixed a crash when closing a window
- fixed a crash when adding an item to an empty array.
- fixed an issue with whole words and non ascii chars
- fixed a GDI leak
- fixed an issue when searching for paths using wildcards
- Recent Changes
- Run History
- Home Page
- x64 build
- Search Syntax
- ETP/FTP Server
- HTTP Server
- Folder Indexing for indexing network shares and FAT32 volumes
- Search History
- Everything Service for running Everything with a normal user account
- EFU File Lists for indexing USB drives, network shares, DVDRoms etc..
- Installer localization.
- Online help.
Please support Everything by donating:
"Everything" version 1.3 FAQ
For further discussion please visit:
"Everything" version 1.3 General Discussion