Just curious,is there is a way to add some filter to the search bar that will be applied only to that specific tab
To hide the file extensions(I have the visible by default and want to keep them that way)
It's not a big deal,I just want to know if such a feature already exist
Filter to hide file extension in a tab
-
therube
- Posts: 5823
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:48 pm
Re: Filter to hide file extension in a tab
Right-click the column header, & deselect Extension.
(By default, new window/tab will carry over existing tab settings, but you can simple reverse the process to add it back in.)
(By default, new window/tab will carry over existing tab settings, but you can simple reverse the process to add it back in.)
-
vsub
- Posts: 515
- Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:51 am
Re: Filter to hide file extension in a tab
Sorry I mean in the list everything shows the filename and the exensiuon,like file.txt
In Advanced hide_extension is set to false by default
In Advanced hide_extension is set to false by default