If I search for the same word twice, understand so

Have a suggestion for "Everything"? Please post it here.
jo29
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:01 pm

If I search for the same word twice, understand so

Post by jo29 »

Searching

Code: Select all

tora tora tora
without remembering the quotes should still find the movie, and avoid restoration.mp4 . Not a common situation but I don't see any downsides! :)
void
Developer
Posts: 20252
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Re: If I search for the same word twice, understand so

Post by void »

I will consider an option to find the same word twice.
Thank you for the suggestion.
TheBestPessimist
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:36 pm

Re: If I search for the same word twice, understand so

Post by TheBestPessimist »

I have been hit by this many many times as well :))
Never thought to make a feature request though