I find it works fine most of the time, but trying to get a list of all *.exe files on a remote server,
the ETP-tranfer gets interrupted. The WSAGetLastError() is 10054 which is WSAECONNRESET
I use a command like:
Code: Select all
envtool.exe --evry --host 10.0.0.37 *.exe ... Expected 2638 results, but received only 334.
I've put a compiled envtool.exe in my Github project; enter https://github.com/gvanem/EnvTool and click on
"Clone or Download" | "Download ZIP".
Edit: Forgot to say. This is with the latest 18.104.22.1687 (x86) version of EveryThing on the server side.
The same version, except x64 is on the client side.