Display the software icon in the taskbar after closing the software window in version 1.5

Found a bug in "Everything"? report it here
chivo

Display the software icon in the taskbar after closing the software window in version 1.5

Post by chivo »

Hi, First of all, thank you for developing this valuable software and I thank you very much. After installing the new test version, ie 1.5, I noticed a point that I will explain below:

I noticed that when we set the " toggle windows hotkey " for it, when closing ( toggling ) the window, the software puts icon it in the taskbar, while in version 1.4 , when we press the " toggle windows hotkey " button We close the software and the software icon goes to the " system tray " section and is not displayed in the taskbar section, but in the new 1.5 version, by pressing the " toggle windows key " button, instead of the window icon just going to the " system tray ", it is displayed in the taskbar section, what is the reason for this?
when closing or toggling software, the software icon is still displayed in the taskbar section, but in the current 1.4 version of the software, only its icon is visible in the system tray section? in my opinion The function of the previous 1.4 version is better, because after closing the software, only its icon is just displayed on the " system tray " and it is not seen in the taskbar section.

NotNull

Re: Display the software icon in the taskbar after closing the software window in version 1.5

Post by NotNull »

That is configurable.
To get it like you want, type the following in the search bar and press ENTER

Code: Select all

/close_on_toggle=1

To restore the default:

/close_on_toggle=0
chivo

Re: Display the software icon in the taskbar after closing the software window in version 1.5

Post by chivo »

NotNull wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:32 pm That is configurable.
To get it like you want, type the following in the search bar and press ENTER

/close_on_toggle=1

To restore the default:

/close_on_toggle=0

Thanks , I posted this post as a feedback. In my opinion, if this feature is enabled in the default mode, it can be more user-friendly, and I hope this mode will be enabled by default in the final version 1.5.

I also had a question where can I find such useful commands, the list of these commands for configuring this software has been placed somewhere? Where can I find a list of these useful commands for configuration and personalization?
tuska

Post by tuska »

chivo wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:48 am I also had a question where can I find such useful commands,
the list of these commands for configuring this software has been placed somewhere?

Where can I find a list of these useful commands for configuration and personalization?
Second entry from the top... INI Settings; Settings
--> INI Settings <--
chivo

Post by chivo »

tuska wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:21 am
chivo wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:48 am I also had a question where can I find such useful commands,
the list of these commands for configuring this software has been placed somewhere?

Where can I find a list of these useful commands for configuration and personalization?
Second entry from the top... INI Settings; Settings
--> INI Settings <--
Thank you dear friend :thumbsup: