Then you open the context menu of that file and choose "Run as adminstrator" (if available).
But if you operate Everything mainly with the keyboard? Shift-F10, couple of times down, Enter?
There is an alternative: Ctrl-Shift-Enter on a file/program an that will be started elevated:
- Go to Menu:Tools > Options > Keyboard
- Select File | Custom Verb 1 (or 2 or ..
- Click on the Add button
- Use shortcut in: Result List
- Enter the key-combination Ctrl-Shift-Enter in the shortcut key: box
- Click OK
- Close Everything completely (Systemtray: Rightclick Everything icon(s) > Exit
- Edit your Everything,ini (most likely to be found here: %APPDATA%\Everything\Everything.in):
Replace custom_verb01= with: custom_verb01=Runas
- Save Everything.ini
- Start Everything.exe