Anti-Adblock

Off-topic posts of interest to the "Everything" community.
Debugger

Anti-Adblock

Post by Debugger »

Anti-Adblock Killer
https://reek.github.io/anti-adblock-killer/
Not updated and does not work in the browser (it will be automatically turned off), I am looking for some other alternative
therube

Re: Anti-Adblock

Post by therube »

Browser would be nice.

Anyhow, I believe uBlock Origin has filters for that?
Debugger

Post by Debugger »

I use the best programs to block ads, but my request concerns something completely different. To block websites with advertisements, where they ask to disable ad blocking.
Something like: Prevent detection of enabled ad blocking.
horst.epp

Post by horst.epp »

Debugger wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:04 pm I use the best programs to block ads, but my request concerns something completely different. To block websites with advertisements, where they ask to disable ad blocking.
Something like: Prevent detection of enabled ad blocking.
uBlock Origin Extra does this at least for certain sites.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... ffkjpaplco
NotNull

Post by NotNull »

Pi-hole can bypass quite a few adblock detectors as it doesn't complteley block the ad element, but replaces it with an empty "frame"

The best way I know is to use NoScript, as detection is usually done through some javascript.
(There are only a few sites where I haven't disabled javascript; works rather well. Side effect: pages load much faster)
Debugger

Post by Debugger »

NotNull wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:15 pm Pi-hole can bypass quite a few adblock detectors as it doesn't complteley block the ad element, but replaces it with an empty "frame"

The best way I know is to use NoScript, as detection is usually done through some javascript.
(There are only a few sites where I haven't disabled javascript; works rather well. Side effect: pages load much faster)
I do not use and I will not use the NoScript add-on. Many websites visited by me require javascript otherwise the website will not work.
Debugger

Post by Debugger »

It does not work, blocking is still detected, and can not play the material or read the text.
horst.epp

Post by horst.epp »

Debugger wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:38 pm It does not work, blocking is still detected, and can not play the material or read the text.
Only you know for what suggestion this reply is ?
Debugger

Post by Debugger »

It is not possible to disable ads on all sites where the "AdBlock" type add-ons are detected, etc. On all popular websites that I visit. Sucks!
Debugger

Post by Debugger »

Code: Select all

There is no freedom of the media without the publicity of advertisements
You have enabled ad blocking, preventing the video from being played. Disable blocking (e.g., Adblock or others) to see the movie.
(error code: <11>)