Hotkeys and Menu Editing (was File | Copy Path to Clipboard)

Found a bug in "Everything"? report it here
raccoon

Hotkeys and Menu Editing (was File | Copy Path to Clipboard)

Post by raccoon »

The Keyboard hotkey configurator has an command option for File | Copy Path to Clipboard but this option doesn't actually show up under the File Menu. Could we please add Copy Path to Clipboard to the File Menu as well? As well as all the other Menu commands that exist but simultaneously do not exist?
Last edited by raccoon on Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NotNull

Re: File | Copy Path to Clipboard

Post by NotNull »

Those options can be added to the context menu AND regular menu through Menu:Tools > Options > Context Menu.

Note:
when you enabled Show this item when the Shift key is down, the regular menu entry is accessible when you press the SHIFT key while choosing Menu:File.
raccoon

Post by raccoon »

Huh, curious. Thanks.

Is there any way to get the other menus like "Index | Folders | Rescan All Now" and "Indexes | Force Rebuild" into the menubar? I have given them Shift+F5 and Ctrl+F5 hotkeys, but I would have loved having these handily available in the menubar all this time.
NotNull

Post by NotNull »

raccoon wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:45 amHuh, curious.
I think it's brilliant! The SHIFT entries are out of the way until needed. Just like the context menu.
raccoon wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:45 am Is there any way to get the other menus like "Index | Folders | Rescan All Now" and "Indexes | Force Rebuild" into the menubar?
Long story short: No.