Page 1 of 1
Possible Bug when opening mp3
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:18 am
When double-clicking an mp3 file in everything, to open the file with the default player (Resonic Audio PLayer), everything crashes.
I don't know if this is a bug with everything or the audio player itself.
Re: Possible Bug when opening mp3
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:27 am
Thank you for the crash report.
Please try rebuilding your index:
- In Everything, from the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Indexes tab on the left.
- Click Force Rebuild.
- Click OK.
If the issue persists, could you please send some debug output:
- In Everything, type in the following search and press ENTER:
- Open an mp3 file.
- Wait for Everything to crash.
- What is shown in the debug console?
Please send a mini-crash dump: