Please note that both the x64 and x86 versions can be installed at the same time.
It is recommended that you remove any x86 version before installing a x64 version.
Wednesday, 26th June 2013: Version 22.214.171.1248b
- fixed an issue with monitoring icons and file info cache
- fixed a crash when canceling a sort
- fixed an issue with threads live locking
New features in the beta:
- Recent Changes
- Run History
- Home Page
- x64 build
- Search Syntax
- ETP/FTP Server
- HTTP Server
- Folder Indexing for indexing network shares and FAT32 volumes
- Search History
- Everything Service for running Everything with a normal user account
- EFU File Lists for indexing USB drives, network shares, DVDRoms etc..
- fixed a search syntax parsing issue, functions will now eat as much input as possible.
- fixed a handle leak when canceling an icon, type name or extended file info request.
What still needs to be done before the next official release:
- Installer localization.
- Online help.
Things to do
Please support Everything by donating:
"Everything" version 1.3 FAQ
For further discussion please visit:
"Everything" version 1.3 General Discussion