Please note that both the x64 and x86 versions can be installed at the same time.
It is recommended that you remove any x86 version before installing a x64 version.
Monday, 24th June 2013: Version 22.214.171.1247b
- fixed an issue when installing the service
- fixed an issue with the IPC and x64
- fixed an issue with search as you type
- fixed an issue with unnecessary db rebuilds
- improved type name sorting
- Recent Changes
- Run History
- Home Page
- x64 build
- Search Syntax
- ETP/FTP Server
- HTTP Server
- Folder Indexing for indexing network shares and FAT32 volumes
- Search History
- Everything Service for running Everything with a normal user account
- EFU File Lists for indexing USB drives, network shares, DVDRoms etc..
- fixed an issue with invalid attributes.
- fixed an issue when safely removing a device.
- Installer localization.
- Online help.
Please support Everything by donating:
"Everything" version 1.3 FAQ
For further discussion please visit:
"Everything" version 1.3 General Discussion