If you are experiencing problems with "Everything", post here for assistance.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Please make sure Everything is installed correctly:
- In Everything, from the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the General tab on the left.
- Check Store settings and data in %APPDATA%\Everything
- Uncheck Run as administrator.
- Check Everything Service. (Please make sure this is tick-checked and not square-checked)
- Click OK.
- Exit Everything (right click the Everything tray icon and click Exit).
- Restart Everything.