If you are experiencing problems with "Everything", post here for assistance.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:14 am
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4805
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:31 pm
If you are having trouble reinstalling Everything, please try the following:
- Uninstall Everything with the Everything uninstaller:
- From the Control panel, open Programs and Features.
- Right click Everything.
- Select Uninstall/Change
- Select the language of the uninstaller if the multilingual installer was used to install Everything.
- Click Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Reinstall Everything.