Any update on the void ImageViewer?

General discussion related to "Everything".
vsub

Any update on the void ImageViewer?

Post by vsub »

I really wish the program could load everything file lists
I know that I can specify a search string and it will display the result as if I am using everything and then drop the files over the program but sometimes you cannot do that if your filelist contains something specific that you cannot search with everything and display the exact same result

For example,I am using an autohotkey script to find all images that are bigger than 600px width and the height is not bigger than the width(kinda making it look for 16:9 images)
The file list is already done so I don't need to search for the files with everything every time

PS.I don't know what this program is using but this is the first image viewer I have seen that plays gif files so easily with low cpu,ram usage,it plays gif files at proper speed and loads them really fast(even big ones)
NotNull

Re: Any update on the void ImageViewer?

Post by NotNull »

@void mentioned in another thread that Everything 1.5 has his highest priority and after it's release he would look at voidimageviewer.

So I guess we will have to be patient ... (I have a bug to report, but that has to wait too)