General discussion related to "Everything".
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5240
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:31 pm
The Everything icon disappearing from the system tray or notification area can occur if Everything crashes.
Usually this is a crash with stack corruption and no error message is shown.
Please make sure you have the latest version of Everything
and enable shell max path:
- In Everything, type in the following search and press ENTER:
- If successful, you should see shell_max_path=1 in the status bar for a few seconds.
- Close the Everything window to ensure settings are saved to disk.
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:51 am
Is this something to try if the tray icon disappears or to check if everything is working properly(if the option is saved into the ini)
I tried this and after I exist everything and check the inii,the value was set to 1