General discussion related to "Everything".
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1771
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 9:22 pm
Pressing F5 to refresh the screen might help with that.
Can't verify it as I don't have a normal account, but you can reconfigure your e-mail address following these steps:
- After successful login, click on your username in the top-right corner
- Choose User Control Panel
- Click the Profile tab
- Choose Edit account settings from the menu on the left.
- Here you can configure your e-mail address.