General discussion related to "Everything".
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:51 am
I want to search files/folder with the Everything HTTP server from a web browser.
I wrote this script but I want to search file/folders just in current directory
Code: Select all
Im currently in c:\program files and I want to search just in this path.
How can I do that?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5132
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:31 pm
Consider indexing only your C:\Program Files folder:
- In Everything, from the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the NTFS tab on the left.
- Select C:
- Change Include only to: C:\Program Files
- Click OK.
This will limit your HTTP clients to this folder only.
To limit the search to a specific path, include it in your search.
For the best results, wrap your path in double quotes and include a trailing backslash.