English US Portable version:
Tuesday, 11 April 2017: Version 188.8.131.527b
- fixed an issue with excludes being ignored when rebuilding the indexes
- fixed a crash when renaming a folder that had subfolders that should be excluded
- fixed an issue with sorting by date created ascending and date accessed ascending
- fixed an issue with gathering file info from fragmented attribute lists
- fixed an issue with uncessary extended file information gathering with IPC requests
- fixed a crash when accessing file information cache
- fixed an issue with ETP url links and special characters
- fixed an issue with vertical scrolling thumbnails by page
- fixed a focus issue with UAC prompts
- fixed an issue when opening a file as admin
- fixed an issue with the preview not updating when changing the focus
- fixed a lock in the Everything service
- fixed an issue with a race condition and initializing COM
- fixed a hang when deleting a registry key
- fixed a hang when the service allocated too much memory
- fixed a crash when stopping service monitors
- fixed an issue causing Everything to hang onto a volume handle when trying to safely remove a device.
- fixed a crash when reading directory changes.
- fixed an issue that would miss NTFS volumes.
- fixed an issue with very large sorts.
- fixed an issue that would cause the folder monitors to stop.
- fixed an issue with automatically removing offline custom volumes.
- fixed a hang when indexing a remote folder.
- fixed an issue with !parent:, !child: and !c:\path
- improved folder deletion performance
- improved indexing when using file and folder excludes
- added -create-file-list exclude options
- added Unicode Properties to Regex
- added folder sizes to HTTP server
- added count, frn, id3, flac tags and image dimensions search functions.
- added support for ReFS 3.x
Monday, 21 November 2016: Version 184.108.40.2069b
- fixed a synchronization issue with the Everything service
- fixed an issue with filter modifiers
- fixed an issue with file:!
- added / search commands
- added filter functions
Tuesday, 25 October 2016: Version 220.127.116.112b
- fixed an issue with namepartdupe:
- fixed exclude hidden files
- fixed a dual display search history positioning issue
- fixed an issue with file:
- fixed an issue with indexing hidden or system folders/files
- fixed an issue when re-indexing an existing NTFS/ReFS index when "Include Only" is set.
- added shell: function support.
- added millisecond support to time format
Sunday, 16 October 2016: Version 18.104.22.1683b
- fixed a login issue with ETP connections
- improved Chinese localization
Friday, 14 October 2016: Version 22.214.171.1241b
- fixed a display issue with the installer
Friday, 14 October 2016: Version 126.96.36.1990b
- fixed a display issue with tooltips
- fixed a crash when closing Everything
- fixed an issue when excluding hidden files and changing the attributes of a file
- fixed an issue when searching content in empty files
- fixed a selection issue in full row select mode
- fixed a display issue with dates
- fixed an issue with previous navigation searches
- fixed a hang when installing over a running instance
- fixed a blocking issues with search as your type disabled
- fixed a crash when displaying thumbnails
- fixed an indexing issue with small refs volumes
- fixed an issue when selecting with ctrl in full row select mode
- fixed an issue when searching for a \path\
- fixed a crash when cutting an item multiple times
- added perl compatible regex
- added option to never show thumbnails, always icons
- added iso 8601 syntax for dates and time
- added option to disable recent changes
- improved search term highlighting
- improved database blocking
- improved indexes updating
- improved advanced search
- improved multi-file renaming
- improved folder index monitoring
Please help support Everything by donating:
For further discussion please visit:
"Everything" version 1.4 General Discussion
Please report any bugs here:
"Everything" version 1.4 Bug report