support exfat

General discussion related to "Everything".
Milad

support exfat

Post by Milad »

Hi,
thanks for great software
I want to ask about supporting exfat format
cause I need to communicate and connect my HDDs to other OSs like linux and mac I did change NTFS to exfat but now I can't search them
I use windows 10 and I want to know about supporting exfat format
therube

Re: support exfat

Post by therube »

Milad

Post by Milad »

it seems these 2 method need to give specify address folder, right?
I use extrnal hdd so they are not stable and change from time to time
therube

Post by therube »

Milad

Post by Milad »

thanks for this link, I'll try it
Milad

Post by Milad »

that software doesn't work maybe because of windows 10, in the end I still strugle with the problem
any other suggestion, please
therube

Post by therube »

Usually, if you (specifically) assign an "out of the way" drive letter to a specific (Flash in my case) drive, it just "sticks".

LIke my Kingston drive I assigned the drive letter 'K', on various computers of mine.
And whatever computer I plug that drive in to, it comes up as K (as opposed to 'D' or some such).

So long as there isn't some reason for some odd drive, or a multitude of drives, to take over an existing drive letter, it should persist. At least that's what I have found.
Milad

Post by Milad »

therube wrote:Usually, if you (specifically) assign an "out of the way" drive letter to a specific (Flash in my case) drive, it just "sticks".

LIke my Kingston drive I assigned the drive letter 'K', on various computers of mine.
And whatever computer I plug that drive in to, it comes up as K (as opposed to 'D' or some such).

So long as there isn't some reason for some odd drive, or a multitude of drives, to take over an existing drive letter, it should persist. At least that's what I have found.
for it doesn't work maybe because these external hard drive are same model